The Next Hike

Check here every week for details on the next Trekker hike!

Friday, April 10, 2015

Next hike will be from Van Anda again.

The next hike will be on Saturday, 11th April.
We meet at the Royal Canadian Legion in Van Anda at 10:00am.

Last week the weather was not that great for the special annual beach clam bake, but I understand the event was well attended. I am still busy with my wild geese chasing on Vancouver Island and have had good success with leg band reading.

While I was in England last year I found time to hike a very special trail near London that had lots of useful signposts along the route and a handy leaflet with a map showing things of interest along the way. My photo this week shows how neatly hiking trails are promoted in other parts of the world -- maybe one day here too?
JD.

No comments:

Post a Comment