The Next Hike

Check here every week for details on the next Trekker hike!

Thursday, July 11, 2019

Next hike.

The next hike will be on Saturday, 13th July.
We meet at the Ballpark in Gillies Bay at 10:00am.

Last week turned out to be another damp day something that has been happening a little more often than is usual in the month of July. I was not able to do the hike which I understand this time did not reward the participants with wonderful views of the sea and distant mountains. However, I'm told everyone did enjoy the forest walk and I must say I always find the peaceful beaver pond a nice spot to visit along the way even on a misty day.
JD.
 
Mt. Davies Hike with the hikers on the trail through the forest well dressed for the showery day. [Terry Hollo photo]

No comments:

Post a Comment